Bamboo is a natural fibre and our garments are not pre-washed, so it is expected that it will shrink about 6% of its size before the first washing. That's why all our garments are made with a margin larger than the size indicated, so that even after the first washes the size will always be perfect and adjusted to your bed.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when using 100% bamboo bedding for good maintenance:
- We advise you to wash your bamboo sheets the first few times at a maximum of 40°C and the subsequent times at 30°C. Choose a delicate cycle.
- Do not use fabric conditioner. As bamboo has a natural sap that keeps the fibres ultra-soft and makes them softer with every wash, there is no need to use softener.
- Do not use bleach, colour activators or other agents that affect the natural colour of the garments.
- Do not dry clean.
- If necessary to finish drying, you can use a dryer, always using the program less hot and for a reduced time.
- Iron on a medium temperature.
Enjoy the softest sheets! 🐼